GBP1,000,000.00 or GBP4.99?

Ayahanda dah beli 3 winter jaket serupa warna pink dari ebay. satu untuk setiap puteri. bila putera tengok terus dia "jeh".

"I hate pink. it's girlish"

So ayahanda nak ngusik. "I just bought you a similar pinky coat."

"I will not wear it for a million pound. not even a pinky nail" jawab putera dgn semangat lelaki berkobar2.

"you know, I just bought you the sonic unleashed game.. and I will not let you play it if you didn't wear the pink coat" ugut ayahanda.

"aaahhh.. abah! you must be kidding me." mengeluh putera. "ok..ok.. i'll wear it even when i don't like it" sambung putera lemah semangat.

[Bonda: GBP1m vs sonic PS2 game.. ayahanda masak ngan perangai anak jantan dia]

1 comment:

Cikli said...

orang lain dengan bangganye berkata,
thats my boi

tapi ana dengan bangganga berkata,
that's my brother...

he ain't heavy, he's my brother.

never change a bit. haha